[TenTec] WTB Omni V and/or 961 power supply

Paul Kraemer elespe at lisco.com
Fri Oct 28 22:25:28 EDT 2022

Thanks

I'm trying to downsize and just got a nice Jupiter because it was a
little smaller for my shop.  All I need is reliable source for working
on linears.  My other VI+ is at home---I'll keep it.  I sold my 961
years ago and use Astrons exclusively.  Packing not an issue.  I am
proven professional at it and get deep discounts from shippers.

Paul