[TenTec] Orion power connector

k9uw at wi-net.com k9uw at wi-net.com
Thu Sep 29 16:18:26 EDT 2022

Hi Michael,

Here's the link to step-by-step instructions for replacing the Molex
connector with an Anderson Powerpole connector:
https://tentecwiki.eqth.net/doku.php?id=orion_molex_to_power_pole_mod

I used these instructions on my own rig and it worked fine.  People have
strong opinions about the Powerpole connectors so this solution might not be
for everyone.  All I can tell you is that the mod was done ~10 years ago
(I've sold the rig since then) but the new owner uses it daily and the
connector has been reliable.

73,

Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI