[TenTec] Triton IV Digital whine

Dan Presley n7cqr at arrl.net
Sun Dec 24 01:15:36 EST 2023

Sounds good Kevin. Mine says Triton IV ,not 544. It has the slide rule dial but it’s broken. I need to set aside a bunch of time to disassemble the front of the radio to fix it. In the meantime I just use the outboard digital display which is pretty accurate.
Tell me- what’s the ‘Motorola issue’? I plan to fire it up for straight key night on NYE. I recently got the correct power supply and now I’m pretty good to go.

Dan Presley 503-701-3871
danpresley at me. com
N7CQR at arrl.net