[TenTec] RESOLVED: Centurion amp no output, was working

jkauppila at tutanota.com jkauppila at tutanota.com
Wed Mar 15 17:57:28 EDT 2023

HI Mike,

You know, I was rereading the manual the other night and noticed the same thing and thought about what you said.  Oh well, either way I spotted it and got it out from being pinched.

On another note, this is probably something an amp veteran would know, but can you tell me where to measure the plate voltage?  The meter reads low, about 2,600-2,700V and I think the meter just needs to be adjusted as the amp seemed to put out proper power.  I do have a high voltage probe for my Fluke meter which would be able to handle the voltage.  If it is just the meter that's off, I have the meter adjustment information.

73,

Jim
AE1CW
--
 Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.

Mar 14, 2023, 21:18 by mcumbo at triad.rr.com: