[TenTec] Filters, Antenna Tuners, and more FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:28:57 EDT 2023

Filters for TenTec, Antenna Tuners,
and many misc parts For Sale:

.

Crystal Filters for TenTec Rigs:

All of the following work as they should.  They look great also.

TenTec Filters are $79 each, and Inrad Filters are $125 each.

.
The following are for the 9.0 MHz IF and fit
rigs such as the Omni series A, B, and C;
Omni V, Omni VI, VI +,
Argosy,
Paragon, Orion I and others.

TenTec 217 filter
500 Hz wide, CW filter

.

The following filters are for use in the 6.3
MHz IF and fit rigs such as the Corsair I
and II, Delta, Omni V VI 6+, and others.

TenTec 282 filter
250 Hz wide for narrow CW

TenTec 285 filter
500 Hz wide for CW

TenTec 288 filter
1800 Hz wide for narrow SSB or wide CW

.

InRad Crystal Filters for TenTec:

The following InRad Filters are available. They all
work as they should. They fit TenTec rigs as indicated,
and look like new. They may in fact be new, as
they are still in their original boxes. They are
$125 each, plus shipping from Florida.

The following are for the 9.0 MHz IF and fit
rigs such as the Omni series A, B, and C; Omni V,
Omni VI, VI +, Argosy, Paragon, Orion I and others.

InRad #760 (replaces TenTec 219)
250 Hz for narrow CW

.
The following filters are for use in the 6.3
MHz IF and fit rigs such as the Corsair I and II,
Delta, Omni V, VI, 6+, and others.

InRad #761 (replaces TenTec 282)
250 Hz for narrow CW

.

MFJ Antenna Tuners:

All of these are MFJ HF Antenna Tuners.
All work 100% like they should, and
cosmetically look like new, with no scratches.
All include instruction manuals.

MFJ 9201 "QRPocket Tuner"
12 position inductor switch.
BNC connectors in and out on front panel.
Great to use with MFJs single band QRP rigs.
Easy to carry in your back pack.
In its original box for $60.

MFJ 901 B
Black enclosure.
160 thru 10 m, at 200 Watts according to MFJ.
They say it's designed to match virtually any
transmitter to almost any antenna.
SO-239 connectors in and out on back panel.
Includes built in 4:1 balun. $100

MFJ 16010 ST
Same electrically as MFJ 901 B, but in a nice
deluxe woodgrain TenTec enclosure. $90

.

TenTec Omni 546 Parts For Sale:

I have a TenTec Omni D, Series B, Model 546 that I
am parting out.
Many, probably most, of the parts are compatible
with most all of the Omni series A, B, and C rigs.

PTO, digital readout and final module are
gone, but many, many parts are still available.

Available:

Metal parts:
Rear panel
left and right sides
main chassis

Preamp assembly w/ metal work

3 switch module on left side

S meter light and socket

Plastic PCB Holder sockets

Offset pot

Drive pot

Selectivity rotary switch

Mode switch

Mic jack

Headphone Jack

Plus a few things not listed.

Please let me know what you need.

.

TenTec Century 21, Model 570 Parts:

I have parts from a Century 21, model 570, available.
Most of these parts should also fit the Model 574
digital version.
Hopefully these parts will let several rigs live again.

PTO, power supply parts, and final module are gone.

Available Parts:

Metal parts:
Inside front subpanel
Rear Panel
Both left and right sides
Main chassis

Headphone Jack

3 pilot bulbs and sockets

Circuit Board Assemblies:
Audio Power Amp 80357
Front end board 80359
Low Pass Filter 80360

Please let me know what you need.

.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson