[TenTec] Eagle knobs

dukeshifi dukeshifi at comcast.net
Wed May 22 22:06:37 EDT 2024

A cutting blade is useful in removing those silver colored metal rings. Gently press the cutting edge into the place where the ring meets the black flange at the back of the knob. Rotate the knob a bit while pressing with the blade and the ring will come off easily. That will indeed expose the 0.050 inch Allen set screw that holds the knob to the shaft.

Gary

W0DVN