[TenTec] OMNI.D 546 REPORT

Bob, WB2VUF wb2vuf at verizon.net
Fri May 31 14:27:10 EDT 2024

Hi, Andrew,

There is an adjustment to make the Rx and TX frequencies the same when
the OFFSET is turned off.  Adjust trimpot R16 on the Control Board in
accordance with the instructions on page 3-59.

If you don't have the manual, you can download it from Ten Tec here:
https://www.tentec.com/obsolete-product-documentation-list/

With R16 adjusted correctly, there should be no offset between receive
and transmit unless the offset tuning is turned on.

73,

Bob WB2VUF