[TOEC] 10M Contest SK0UX SSB

SM0JHF sm0jhf@chello.se
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:08:54 +0100

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2000

      Call:      SK0UX
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      SSB
      Country:   Sweden

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW        0        0        0        0
      SSB     1362     2724       44       92

      Totals  1362     2724       44       92  =   370,464

Equipment Description: FT1000MP + 1kW linear amplifier, ant. 8 el mon. quad

Club Affiliation: Kvanberget Amatorradioklubb

           MAILING ADDRESS: Kvarnberget Amatorradioklubb
                            SE - 186 91 VALLENTUNA
                            SWEDEN
                 SK0UX

                 Operator: Waldemar Kuna, SM0TQX