[TOEC] Help for <ham in Sweden from Iceland!

k.ek.kristnarp@swipnet.se k.ek.kristnarp@swipnet.se
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:43:32 +0200

<hello!!
  <i am an <American ham here at my cousin's home near Savsjo, =
Sm=E4land.  <<his name is <kenneth Ek and he was previously the police =
chief here.
  <i have a 2 meter rig with me and would like to have some contacts =
with local hams but < <i donot know the Swedish 146 band frequencies.  =
Can you help me<-<+?  also you can tell <i am not used to the Swedish =
keyboard!
  Right now we live in <iceland, with the <us navy, but as said, this =
week <i am in Sweden.  <kenneth=E4s phone is 038 253 023 but if you can =
just send me some info on 2 m frequencies to this email address it would =
be great!
  Thanks for your help, =20
  Bruce <pierce  KH6IK/TF in Iceland  or KH6IK in USA

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---