[TOEC] Managed by Perkele

Goran Fagerstrom tjanste@algonet.se
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:59:25 +0100

> > Vi skulle köra
> > NRAU-testen som
> > börjar oanständigt tidigt på morgonen (mer anpassat för folk som kör
> > hemifrån), men UX motto är ju numera POWERED BY PERKELE.
> >

> It seems that SM contesters have learned some Finnish contest methods :D
>
> 73 & CU
> Timo OH1NOA
>
> Hi Timo and the onlookers,
>
> We try, we try, but we have a big brother complex...

Goran,

do not shame your method ... you know, also widely known is how they lead
very highly succesful NOKIA:

MANAGEMENT BY PERKELE

(forget management by objectives etc)

73, Timo OH1NOA
-------------------------------------

Hi Timo and others,

This is a little outside contesting, but I believe that we got to know
Nokia's management method, and the expression, when Nokia bought Ericsson
Information Systems. The Finns were very surprised when the Swedes
continued talking and did not accept management directives from the new
owners. Consequently, they promptly fired those Swedes.

Possibly, the Swedish corporate style may have had something to do with
EIS' downfall.  Maybe there are some Swedish readers of this who can tell
the true story.

Anyway, we know you are good at contesting, beer drinking, sauna bathing,
and all the other things that are good in life. Even when I was a member of
the NCCC the W6's were aware of that...

Yours,
Goran/SM0DRD