[TOEC] OJŲ - DXpedition

SM5AJV sm5ajv@chello.se
Wed, 8 May 2002 09:34:03 +0200

OJ0-DXpedition 13 -16 June 2002

The group of SM5AJV, SM0GNS, SM5HJZ and SM0HPL
will be active from Market Reef, OJ0 (EU-053) on 13-16 June 2002.
We will travel by boat and the unpredictable sea surrounding
Market Reef may cause landing problems. Any changes in plans
will be announced on http://www.mistra.se/oj0.

Operation plans are CW & SSB on 160  - 6 meters. We will try
to be on the air with at least two station 24 hours a day.
Other modes might be possible (RTTY, PSK31 etc.)

QSL-manager is SM5HJZ.
QSL via bureau is prefered. If possible use the QSL-request form on
the home page in order to speed up the QSL-handling.
Your QSL-card is not necessary.

Direct:
SM5HJZ
Jonas Ytterman
Lilla Breden
SE-740 10 Almunge
SWEDEN

1$ or 1 IRC and self-addressed envelope is required.

For more information see http://www.mistra.se/oj0

73 de SM5AJV,  Ingemar Fogelberg