[TOEC] CQWW SOSB 40m

sm3jla at telia.com sm3jla at telia.com
Tue Nov 2 14:30:16 EST 2004

Jo men CW får man köra överallt enligt IARU.

Men det är ju bara en rekommendation precis som Janne sa.

PURPOSE OF THE IARU BANDPLANS

The IARU bandplans have been compiled and modified over the years to reflect
changes in operating requirements and are to be used as a guideline by the
individual societies of each country. Unique situations in certain countries
may require slight modification to that individual country's own bandplan
but the impact of any changes must take into consideration their effect on
other countries.

These bandplans are voluntary and as such cannot legally be enforced, except
in some countries in which the bandplans are written into the national
regulations. The vast majority of amateurs in all countries do conform to
the IARU bandplans and it is in our own interest that it should continue to
be this way. The plans are prepared in a democratic way with input from any
country's member society. The plans are discussed, modified and voted upon
at IARU Regional General Assemblies with each country (large or small)
having only one vote. If an individual or group is not satisfied with the
bandplans as they are and has a suggestion for improvement then he should
submit it, with as much documentation as possible, to his IARU member
society.

IARU bandplans are for your benefit and have withstood the test of time for
over sixty years.