[TOEC] Hello TOEC! Remember the CCF/OHDXF cruise in January 2005!

Pasi Luoma-aho Pasi.Luoma-aho at sysopen.fi
Tue Nov 16 11:30:18 EST 2004

Hello fellow contesters!

Already over 50 people from PY, W, G, EA, DL, OH, etc. joining the unique
CONTEST & DX GATHERING OVER THE WAVES OF THE BALTIC SEA aboard Viking Line
m/s Gabriella (Helsinki-->Stockholm-->Helsinki) on 21-23 January 2005!

Did you book your cabin already?  Don't miss this!

There´s only a limited number of cabins availabe. Please notice that we
have cabins from A to C-class, all with the same price.  People booking
their cruise first will get the best cabins!

Don´t hesitate, but be fast and book your cruise!

Preliminary agenda, prices and the booking form are available on CCF´s web page.
Please visit: http://www.qsl.net/ccf/meet10th.htm for more detailed information.

NOTE!
----
It is possible to take also a Stockholm-->Helsinki--Stockholm cruise
on 22-24 January 2005 with same prices, including the whole Saturday agenda
starting onboard m/s Gabriella at 11:30 on Saturday 22 January, buffet dinner
on Sunday and sea breakfasts on both Sunday and Monday mornings.
(No agenda for Sunday, though.)

If you decide to choose this option, please write 'Stockholm-Helsinki-Stockholm cruise'
in the "Other information" box on our www booking form:
http://www.webropol.com/P.aspx?id=26239&cid=7783215

73 & cu /MM !

Pasi OH2IW/OH6UM, oh2iw at oh2u.com