[TOEC] Scandinavian Activity Contest - A proposal

LA4YW - Liv la4yw at broadpark.no
Tue Nov 22 16:02:17 EST 2005

Thanks for your comments, and i agree with Jukka, the proposal sounds
nice but I dont think this will help to improve anything. More people
makes thing harder to agree on...
About changing date for SAC CW, the first weekend in October is a very
busy weekend for contesters even if its not the biggest contests running
thou.
Btw, SAC CW always generates a lot more logs than SAC SSB, so maybe its
not the date which is wrong?

73 de Liv