[TOEC] FW: [WWYC] Fw: [CQ-Contest] D4B QTH

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:46:27 EDT 2005

Tjena boys and gals!

Här är ett email från CQ-Contest. Måste säga att 4L5A är en man att beundra,
eller så är han bara enormt tät och galen ;-)

//Micke (SM3WMV // SM3W)

---- Originally sent by Alexeander Teimurazov to cq-contest ----

To: cq-contest at contesting.com
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:17:07 +0400
Subject: [CQ-Contest] D4B QTH

After my announcement of closing D4B project I receive hundreds of
letter from people who like to buy it in variouse prices from thousand
to 500 thousands dollars

My first decision was to sale it to locals (that unique location have
great interest of local people also and they are ready to pay fantastic
amount of the money for D4 just only to own that property) but after
thinking about that and look in my heart I decide that will be not good
if amateurs will loose such great location

I decide to sale it to RD3A/RD3AF Valery Komarov (with my opinion he is
most eager person today who like to build contest station and he is very
enthuziastic on that) for price ONE USD and I really hope Val will
realize his plans for contesting like I do and I will support him how
much I will be able to do

----- End forwarded message -----