[TOEC] Last years SAC results?

SM6U/Rickard sm6u at sk6aw.net
Sun Aug 6 17:22:16 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "SM5AJV" <sm5ajv at chello.se>
To: <toec at contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 11:43 PM
Subject: [TOEC] OZ5WQ:s SAC-sajt

>>OZ5WQ har börjat förbereda sig inför arbetet med årets SAC-loggar. Kika in
http://saclogs.oz5wq.dk/

>>73 Ingemar, SM5AJV
>
>Good.
>But anyone heard anything about last year's results?
>73, Timo OH1NOA

I mailed the norweigan contest crew about two months ago, and here is the
full answer:

"You are right, there was a list of participants on NRRL's website until
late december, then the whole site was changed and moved to new server,
and i have not put up any new site with sac after since i still wait for
access to the contest site. So i guess u have to wait for the complete
result that will be uploaded on SM3CER website.

Right now im doing the last check on the result and will hopefulle
finish in some few days.

vy 73 de Liv
LA4YW"

73 de