[TOEC] Fwd: SAC by NRAU

Ilkka Korpela Ilkka.Korpela at Helsinki.fi
Fri Oct 20 09:23:34 EDT 2006

Hi

I now have the minutes (protocolls) of 1999, 2002 and 2005
NRAU meetings, which set the framework for rule changes and
establishment of a contest committee, which actaully allready
exists, by that name!

PileUP! waits for your photos / stories of SAC. Och
samma på svenska.

HGAR ILKKA, OH!WZ

----- Forwarded message from Ilkka Korpela <Ilkka.Korpela at Helsinki.fi> -----
    Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:40:33 +0300
    From: Ilkka Korpela <Ilkka.Korpela at Helsinki.fi>
 Subject: SAC by NRAU
      To: ccf at contesting.com

Hi,

 SAC is hosted by NRAU that has six full members and
meetings every three years. I've sent the PILEUP! inquiry to
IRA and FRAU as well, with apologies of omitting them in the first
round.

 I will cover past NRAU decision making on how SAC rules are
to be changed in PIleUP! when I get my hands on the minutes
of the 1999 and 2002 meetings.

Your editor, ILKKA, OH1WZ

SAC aftermath articles, please!

Ilkka Korpela