[TOEC] [CCF] Proposal for 2009 - Nordic Contest Meeting

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Fri Dec 28 05:10:46 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mats Strandberg" <sm6lrr at gmail.com>
> I have a small proposal for the future...
>
> What do you say about trying to arrange a Nordic Contest Meeting in for
> instance Helsinki during 2009 or in the autumn of 2008?
>
> In this way, I think that more contesters would have a chance to
> participate
> in all event and there would be a chance to actually develop the meeting
> also cover the countries close to the Baltic Sea.
>
> The cruise is a fantastic event and gives some kind of special atmosphere,
> but I also think that a land-based activity could be great.

Contest Club Finland Contest Meeting 2008 will already be the 13th CCF
meeting! According my memory it has arranged seven times in Helsinki, one
time in Tampere, one time in Pori and after this one four times at the sea.
So who knows where it will be next year! Stay tuned!

73, Timo OH1NOA
one of the organizers of the 1996 CCF Contest Meeting