[TOEC] WPX phone

LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad la5he at otterstad.dk
Wed Mar 28 15:54:42 EST 2007

There were many bad operators in the recent WPX phonecontest, overdriving
theuir transmitters, creating splatter etc.
The worst for me is the violation of the bandplans for 40 and 160 meters.

I even heard a couple of OH stations on phone in the cw segment.
When I told a OH5 - so, I was told to go away.

This coming from Finland was very disappointing and I  hope it is not a new
trend from you.

Finland has always had very high standards.  I hope this was a "one-time
accident  "

73

" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.

For more information about Telemark take a look at :
www.telemarksnett.no/en/index.html