[TOEC] JOB

NEDALZE@ALOOLA.SY nedalze at aloola.sy
Tue Nov 20 16:33:47 EST 2007

NAME: NEDAL  ZITOUN                          DATE OF BIRTH    1969:

NATIONALITY   SYRIN                          RELIGION: Christian

DATE  GRADUATED   1996-1997  ADDRESS KAFERBEHEM   HAMA SYRIA

COURSE:  Bachelor of science in filed  engineering  /power

   COURSE  : two month in Japan  training in the field  line management and  operation  power plant and success work project

 Three month in center training  jandar in homs  city about line production for power plant by japans  jekka organization

 One year in zara in field power plant by  company MHI

Plant safety management

Plant testing and commissioning (motors-pumps- steam line…)

WORK EXPERIENCED

1:POSITION:Electrician

DATE  INCLUSIVE:1997  . 1 998

COMPANY ABUKATER COMPANY

  Duties and responsibilities

1.directly responsible for the installation of electrical wirings  ,circuit breaker of all lighting and building equipments

2.conduct testing for safety in preparation for building occupancy

2: POSITION: Electrical supervisor

DATE INCLUSIVE:1998 TO 1999

 COMPANY:MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES

PROJECT:ALEPO   THERMAL POWER PLANT

Duties and responsibilities

In filed  operation     -my job is in control room and local                                       I

DATE INCLUSIVE:1999 TO 2001

 COMPANY:MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES

PROJECT : alzara  THERMAL POWER PLANT

                                      Duties and responsibilities

1.install electrical wirings, in switchgear, motor control center for all motors and other power plant equipment

2.conduct testing and commissioning of all motors and other electrical  equipment

3.operation  and monitor plant condition for the smooth operation of the plant

DATA 2002- 2006

  ZARA THERMAL POWER PLANT

operation  and monitor plant condition for the smooth operation of the plant

                                      Duties and responsibilities

Chief  engineer in the control room for group consists 62  person (worker  - technical land engineer)              DATA 2007

ENGINEER OFFICE

AND I  have special work   in filed lighting system preparation for building occupancy

        directly responsible for the installation of electrical wirings

           I am ready to work in any place  in  any city  I

00963-033/428832  --00963--0988910729

nedalze at aloola.sy

RESPECT FULLY

ENG. NEDAL HNA ZITOUN