[TOEC] SAC SSB 2007 SK6AW

SM6U/Rickard sm6u at sk6aw.net
Sun Sep 23 10:19:01 EDT 2007

Här kommer den inglesiska texten från 3830!
Nu är det upp till bevis om vi slog finnarna i år igen. Känns tveksamt..

Call: SK6AW
Operator(s): SA6AOA, SM6DER, SM6GBM, SM6IQD, SM6MIS, SM6UQJ, SM6XMY, SM6U
Station: SK6AW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Gothenburg, JO67AQ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  322    42
   40:  362    43
   20:  921    76
   15:  418    54
   10:  220    27
-------------------
Total: 2243   242  Total Score = 1,150,468

Basically the same setup as the CW-Part, at our modest station. Four stations and three amplifiers, we managed to fix some problems
from the CW part, giving us some more watts out from the quadra (bad powerlines). Three stations manned basically 24h and the fourth
station active about 14h. One station didn't have a voicekeyer, great fun for the throat! :}

10m: 5el MB + vertical
15m: 5el MB + vertical
20m: 4el MB + vertical
40m: 2el phased verticals + dipole
80m: HF2V + dipole

Amps: QUADRA at 1kW/SB220 at 900W/FL2100 at 600W
Rigs: FT-1000/FT-1000/TS-2000/TS-850

"QSY-Statistics:"

2 BAND:  201
3 BAND:  109
4 BAND:   61
5 BAND:   21

RK3AWL (SM6LRR) was the first one to make it on five bands! Judging by the last exchange we got (538) you did some serious beating
of the old record. Congratulations! Looking forward to see your score posted. Big thanks to everyone who QSY'd to other bands for us
and gave us valuable multipliers and points!

Also, not to forget, big thanks to SM6YOF/Jan-Inge who supported the operators with some great barbecuing during Saturday and
Sunday! It must have been really good, since almost all operators left their posts to eat during Saturday ;)

Great fun with some rates on 10/15m. Looking forward to improve the score next year!

73 de
 SM6U/Rickard (8S4S/SM6YOU)
 +46 - (0)703 - 075 240