[TOEC] Mikko : SAC 2007 Results

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 00:49:26 EDT 2008

Hei J-P!

People are beginning to think what is really going on with the (sorry for
the need to express it) *miserable* handling of SAC 2007 results. To appear
with a summary showing the impressive Finnish victory is always something,
but come on guys... this has *not* been a very professional handling of the
result process, right?

If business activities is a reason for delaying the results another 4 months
(following your below reply in January), then I think that perhaps other
more motivated people should be responsible for the correction of logs and
the presentation of the results.

So, what will I tell other guys (both Scandinavians and DX) interested to
find out what is going on?

For the interest of SAC (especially before the 50th anniversary), it should
be an honour from the organisers of the 49th contest to provide results
early, and to stimulate the promotion of the anniversary contest this year.
Now, we can from Swedish side not dare to show our interest to promote the
contest, with the missing results of 2007 contest.

Hope that necessary efforts from OH side will be made urgently in order to
clear this mess up, so we can focus on the preparation for the next contest
taking place in only a few months.

SM6LRR, Mats