[TOEC] Scandinavian Trophy in RDXC - Correction

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:15:28 PST 2009

Hello again!

A unforgiveable mistake appeared in the previous message regarding the
Scandinavian Trophy in Russian DX Contest...

Iceland, TF, shall DEFINITELY be included in the trophy.

So please find the revised text below.

Sorry my Icelandic friends for the typing error!  You were on the first
send-list so I guess you already realized my mistake ;)

73 de R3/SM6LRR, Mats

Hello all Scandinavian/Nordic Contesters!

With the purpose to increase the interest in Scandinavian countries (here
considered SM, OH, OH0, LA, OX, OY, OZ, TF, JW and JX) for the Russian DX
Contest, the organizer SRR (Union of Radioamateurs of Russia), has decided
to introduce a completely new Scandinavian Trophy, starting with the 2009
edition of the contest taking place 21st-22nd March (1200-1200 UTC).

All amateurs from the above mentioned countries are welcome to participate
in the hunt for this nice trophy.

The category for which the Trophy will be issued is Single Op All Bands
MIXED

To win the trophy for the first time is always something special ;)

73 de R3/SM6LRR, Mats