[TOEC] PileUP! 12(4) in pdf ? now online

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Sun Jan 11 11:14:46 EST 2009

Hello

Excellt copy of PileUP and it was a big pleasure to finally getting to
see some impressive pictures of the OH8X new giant array. Will it be
operational for the CQ 160M contest?

Again, great number of PileUP, it's really worth reading for you who
haven't yet.

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/