[TOEC] SK3W in Russian DX Contest

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:53:34 PDT 2009

Hello contest friends from the north!

SK3W will make a SERIOUS effort in Russian DX Contest this upcoming weekend.

Operators will be SM5AJV, SM5PHU and R3/SM6LRR.

The class of operation will be Multi 2.

It would be GREAT to see some serious competition from Finland, Sweden and
possibly other Nordic Countries in the Multi 2 category.

Even if you have not decided yet, there might be a chance for quick
decisions....

Multi 2 is not impossible to win with just three operators (see excellent
effort of DR0W from last year), so there is NO EXCUSE for not gathering the
team, to make a Nordic Battle in the M2 category!

We will start preparing up for the contest already on Friday evening, so
give us a call and let us know your plans ;)

Of course, any activity from Scandinavia will be appreciated. More activity
from Scandinavia will mean more Russians in SAC!

Dont forget the new Scandinavian Trophy for the class Single Op, All Bands,
Mixed.  http://www.rdxc.org/asp/pages/trophy.asp

Radio Arcala (Toni, OH2UA) has already indicated he will make a serious
effort in order to catch the Trophy for the first time... What else can be
more stimulating than to compete with our Northern Diamond from Arcala? ;)
http://www.radioarcala.com/

http://www.rdxc.org/asp/pages/dxp_list.asp

73 de R3/SM6LRR, Mats  (SK3W in RDXC)