[TOEC] [CCF] Sweden wins Scandinavian Cup !

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Fri Oct 2 07:12:23 PDT 2009

Heh,
I don't actually earn sympathy, because I went to OH0 for totally egoistic reasons: to compete in single op class in Scandinavian level. I was betraying my country without wounds in my soul.

I congratulate you beloved dearest enemies swedes and hope this would lead to huge revenge attack from Finland in next year's SAC.

But what we really should do is to move SSB part away from WW RTTY. Just move without changing rules otherwise (should be easy enough). We had a good activity also on SSB but I found good evidence of lacking interest in contest community:

>From DX Summit spot counts:
CW: OH2BH 45, OH0Z 55 spots
SSB: OH2BH 4, OH0Z 8  spots

What a difference.