[TOEC] [CCF] Last Minute News - SAC 2009

Kim Östman kim.ostman at abo.fi
Thu Sep 17 06:48:26 PDT 2009

I concur with Tomi's assessment, many thanks to
Jan and Lars for their work.

On a related note, I am hoping that the system will
also entail the sending of a UBN report to each
contestant after the log checking has been done.
This happens for example in RDXC and CQWW, as we know,
but unfortunately I have repeatedly been asking for
such a report in vain from last year's SAC as a
preparation for this year's edition.

In any case, thanks again for all the hard work.

73
Kim OH6KZP