[TOEC] SAC Announcement

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:42:47 PDT 2010

Hello again Rag!

Did you also send anything to http://www.radio-sport.net/ ?

I plan to write a small article that hopefully can be published there. This
article I will also translate into Russian and possibly
Ukrainian/Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian and send to major former SU countries.

Anyone here at TOEC with good knowledde in any of the following languages:

German
French
Polish
Czech
Former YU languages
Portugues
Spanish
others?

Please contact me and I will send you the text for translation intho those
languages.

I will also make sure that all WRTC2010 participants, referees and committee
members will get a personlized letter, asking for support to spread the
information about SAC 2010 (and especially the SSB leg move).

73 de R3/SM6LRR, Mats