[TOEC] Skimmer/Cluster in SAC?

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Tue Sep 21 01:16:06 PDT 2010

Regards from old fart...

Considering the activity levels there is no room for new cathegories. I don't think cathegories produce any new activity.

I would accept use of mentioned tools for non-scandinavians. Looking at average qso-numbers they need all help they can get:-)

But on scandinavian side we should stick to traditional unassisted for single ops. Skimmers and RBN are new things, and rules maybe need to be updated and re-formulated to block the hole.

There are assisted cathegories in other contests. We do not need them in SAC.

t Tomi OH6EI