[TOEC] [CCF] Sponsered extra SAC trophies

timo.korhonen at elisanet.fi timo.korhonen at elisanet.fi
Fri Aug 12 10:13:26 PDT 2011

Hi

I have not seen a single comment about Ilkka's proposal.
This is a VERY GOOD proposal.
We have to make SAC Contest more interesting for non Scandinavian stations.
To give out Plaques is one way to do it.
Does anyone know the price for these plaques manufactured in one of the SAC countries?
We should start a Plaque Program and announce it in DX Bulletins and PileUP.

Gentlemen, please your comments!

Timo, OG9X
HF Contest Manager of SRAL