[TOEC] [CCF] Sponsered extra SAC trophies

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:09:16 PDT 2011

Timo,

I have already communicated with Ilkka an interest to sponsor a plaque.

Well aware that we exist in a grey zone between old organisation system of
SAC and new (agreed in NRAU meeting), I think personally that the new SAC CC
should be organizing and coordinating this activity together with OH, who is
organizer this year.

1. Inform sponsors on the cost and appearance of the plaque

2. Ask sponsors to submit a wish to sponsor one certain plaque

3. Coordinate wishes so we do not get double sponsors for the same class

It is not difficult, but the new SAC CC must be involved in the process;
otherwise thez will never be involved....

It is also VERY LITTLE information about these changes so far.  Must be
improved.

Also, activity for promotion of SAC 2011 very low profile so far (maybe I
have not seen anything but things are still happening... but would be much
better if we have more aggressive marketing one month before SAC 2011...

It seems to me we are still driving in the same old tracks as always.... I
hope I am wrong...

73 de RA/SM6LRR, Mats