[TOEC] LY4U Silent Key

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:22:15 PDT 2011

It is with deep sorrow I received the information that our fellow contest
friend and excellent operator, LY4U (Rytis) is no longer with us :(

I will always remember his great operating skills, his way to constructively
perform dialogues about how to improve contesting in both local and global
perspectives and his human qualities as a friend from distance.

Lithuania, the Baltic/Scandinavian region has lost a very dedicated and
skilled contester.

RIP Rytis!

My condolences to his family and close friends!

73 de RA/SM6LRR, Mats