[TOEC] Invitation to Baltic Contest 2011

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:09:40 PDT 2011

Hei/Hej!

Resending an invitation from Lithuania for participation in the Baltic
Contest!

This is a TRULY FUN contest and also very well organized!

Let us show the Baltic States attention in their own contest and I think we
will see more ES, YL and ES in our SAC!

73 de RA/SM6LRR (new callsign since May 11th due to Russia's approval of
CEPT)

Dear Sirs,

We would like to invite you to join us on 80 metres on May 21/22.
The Baltic Contests starts at 21.00 UTC on Saturday and ends at 02.00
UTC on Sunday morning.
We promise 5 snug hours with good rates and skilful operators. It is
one of the few contests where you are able to work with up to 70 LY's,
60 ES's and 40 YL's. It is good opportunity for diplomes hunters, or
simply to hear somme old friends on the air.

The rules of the contest you can find on the website
http://www.lrsf.lt/bcontest/english/index.html

Turn your radio on during Baltic Contest 2011! 73!

On behalf of organizers,
Mindaugas LY4L