[TOEC] Heating up the SAC Polar Battle - Announce your plans

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Sun Sep 11 09:56:00 PDT 2011

I reminder to all SAC enthusiasts!

Plese consider to announce your planned operations in SAC
in order to inspire others to also participate. We want
this SAC to be a very active one, with tons of Scandinavian
stations on the bands. That in turn, will generate a lot
of participants from outside Scandinavia! Fun for everyone!

Announce your plans on http://tinyurl.com/6yohw6l
or the very looong one
http://qrq.se/sac/english/announce-your-sac-operations/sac-2011-announced-operations-2/or the loooong one

73 & CU in SAC!