[TOEC] My congratulations...

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 04:40:17 PDT 2011

Dear Finnish contest friends!

Even if the hope is the last thing that dies... even the most optimistic
Swede must realize that miracles and a complete power failure in all Finland
on October 8th-9th is required...

Congratulations for copying the Swedish success formula - by activating more
stations than ever!

The score is fabolous so far!

Swedes will not give up - because even if we do not manage to reach all the
way to the top - it is important to "snygga till siffrorna"...

My question is:  Is it time to really create only Finnkampen in Scandinavian
Cup - or how do we spread the inspiration to our Western Nordic friends to
also mobilize the forces???

The OH/SM dominance in SAC is a sign that something MUST be done to also
make Danes and Norwegians part of this exciting landskamp!

Participation does not come without effort.... both Swedes and Finns have
worked very hard the last years to reach these levels.

73 de RA/SM6LRR