[TOEC] (no subject)

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:48:00 PDT 2012

Ingemar,

Maybe I did not manage to read all small letters...  Is this an additon to
the existing Scandinavian Cup - or a replacement?

I hope for the first alternative, because Team Competition certainly adds
excimentment to SAC, especially for those who are appointed as team members
for each country.

However, if the old Scandinavian Cup is discontinued, we will definitely
see a decreased interest for high activity from those outside the selected
elite group.

Please clarify for me and possibly others who did not have good eyes enough
to read all :)

73 de RM2D (ex RA/SM6LRR), Mats