[TOEC] New NRAU / NRAU-Baltic web

Stein-Roar Brobakken sroabr at online.no
Thu Jul 5 12:14:01 PDT 2012

Hi
Well, to keep the cost down to one domain and make everything in focus to
one web than 100 different which confuses new radio amateurs... The most
important thing is to help and assist new hams to tell what is NRAU and
NRAU-Baltic with our activities.

it was more natural for us the first step to have only one web, there is not
only NRAU Baltic contest, but several VHF, Portable test, and Fielddays ...

When logrobots are finished in development maybe in 1 year... But we hope
there will be more things than NRAU Baltic which happens ;)

73s Stein-Roar Brobakken
LA6FJA "Rag"