[TOEC] SAC CW 2012 RESULTS PUBLIHED

Mikael Rytky vfr_micke at msn.com
Tue Nov 13 12:04:02 EST 2012

Hi!

"Trassla inte till saken genom att komma dragande med fakta" / Groucho Marx

Good point. That is ofcourse true and logical when having the same frequency reference on all bands, error multiplies with frequency.
When randomly searching in the RBN database for 80m stations with long QRV-times I find a spreading of 100 Hz now and then and very few 200 Hz. So yes, a deviation of 200 Hz and even 100 Hz should be possible to prove with a sufficient number of RBN-sources on 80m.

And for monitoring contest windows on higher frequencies? I doubt. That may be the lesson from this chat.

73 / Mikael SM6VJA