[TOEC] [CCF] The SAC 2012 Awards now available for download

Esa Korhonen esa.korhonen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 08:29:22 EST 2013

Hi Ingo,

there is no problem either with availabilty of printouts (lots of sources) or creating the 3D model. When one has the dimensions defined, it takes no more than 15 minutes to make a model of this simple design. I can make it any time. Along with many other things, I've been involved in professional mechanical engineering since 1987 and with 3D since 1993.

The problem is how to control the text that goes along with each 3D-printed trophy .... I believe we don't want to have 500 or so Scandinavian 1st place trophies out there for each contest...

73, Esa OH7WV  @BY4