[TOEC] CQWW SSB SJ2W 2013

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Sun Oct 27 20:22:06 EDT 2013

Jag trodde scoret från 2011 var omöjligt att slå, men icke då...vilka konds! Får vi väl se om det här kan räcka till top 5 EU i M/S.

 CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): SE2T SM2LIY SM2UVU SM2WMV SM3JLA
Station: SJ2W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Da Traesk
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   78    14       62
   80:  265    23       89
   40: 1008    37      120
   20: 2923    38      149
   15: 1932    39      142
   10: 1579    40      151
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Ojojoj amazing propagations. I thought our score from 2011 would be impossible
for us to beat, but with even better propagations this year (?) it was
achieved. Great fun indeed, this is really the contests of contests.

Antennas
 80m: 4-SQ
 40m: 3/3el   + 2/2el 4-SQ
 20m: 6/6/6el + 5/5el 4el @EU
 15m: 6/6el   + 5el
 10m: 6/6el   + 6el @46m

2xFT1000MKV + FT-5000
ACOM 2000A (Sponsored by Ojojoj Music AB) + 4CX1500B + Expert SPE

Check the website for more information and weekly updates of the projects at
the station,
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/