[TOEC] Marketing of SAC 2013

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 06:01:23 EDT 2013

What we did was to create an invitation letter and then translate it into
few languages (Russian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, German,
Portuguese etc) and mailed it not only to the national organizations but
also to contest clubs and individual contesters on each club page.

It was a hell of job, but it paid off (as we can see comparing statistics
from 2005-2010)

73 de RM2D
Mats