[TOEC] Contest / DX-weekend in Tallinn NOW!

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Fri Jan 31 02:38:30 EST 2014

Hi
If not yet in your weekend plans, make sudden decision and come to Tallinn. We are in Tallink Spa Hotel just a couple of hundreds meters fron harbour terminals.

Program in contestclubfinland.com, forum starting officially at 10 AM tomorrow.

No more pre-booking. Just come there and check in at our desk (not hotel reception). So far we know, there are at least 65 persons coming, from OH, ES, LY, YL, G, SM, W and 4O.

Welcome!

Tomi OH6EI & organizing committee