[TOEC] [CCF] Russian DX Contest 2014

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:06:47 EDT 2014

Thanks Mats !
Looking foward to get the plaque.

The RDXC 2013 contest was really tuff with SP4Z and OH6UM.
Us three, we are within 0,25%. Only 17k points separates us three out of
more than 8,1M score level.

One or two multipliers would have re-organised our order of finish !

My summer home contest station is not functional at the moment.
After the recent RTTY operation, a power supply gave up and I have been
struggling to build a new one.
The power supply was more than 11 years old anyway. The transformer had
shorted.

I will not buy one as I have built much of my station.
I do not know if I can get my station QRV before this coming weekend with
the RDXC.

If I can get on the air, very likely I will do a part time operation.

73,
Jukka OH6LI