[TOEC] SAC 2015 Rules

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Fri Aug 14 04:45:27 EDT 2015

The rules for SAC 2015 has been updated. We have added some new things and
tried to make the rules easier to understand.

Here are some of the highlights from SAC Rules 2015:
​
http://www.sactest.net/blog/rules/

-
​ ​
Log submission deadline is now 5 days, instead of last years 7 days.

-
​ ​
New OVERLAY for Scandinavian stations:  WIRE-ONLY for stations that only
use one single wire for all bands.

-
​ ​
OVERLAYS are now handled like overlays and not like own categories.

-
​ ​
We have redefined station location to: "All transmitters and receivers must
be within a single 500-meter diameter circle. Antennas must be physically
connected by RF transmission lines to the transmitters and receivers."

We hope to hear you all on the air in SAC 2015!

CW: 19-20 September 12.00 - 12.59 UTC
SSB: 10-11 October 12.00 - 12.59 UTC

We recommend everyone to read the rules!
​ ​
http://www.sactest.net/blog/rules/

If any questions or comments please contact us by email: support at satest.net!

SAC Contest Committee