[TOEC] For Free: NCJ Magazine volumes

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Sun Nov 13 14:03:11 EST 2016

New owner found, tnx.

-----Original Message-----
From: Timo Klimoff [mailto:timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net]
Sent: 13. marraskuuta 2016 20:30
To: 'toec at contesting.com'
Subject: For Free: NCJ Magazine volumes

I have here several kilos of National Contest Journal (NCJ) magazines
previously owned by late Ari OH1EH/OH5DX.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Contest_Journal

These magazines are going to paper recycle if nobody is interested in (I
already own the most of these by myself).

This lot has some A5-size late 1980s issues, then A4 black&white 1990s
magazines and then 4-colour 2000s volumes. 2002-2009 is mapped nicely so I
believe there are some full volumes till 2009.

I will post these also to Sweden in the case of real interest, the postage
is around 35 euros.

Contact: oh1noa ät sral.fi

73, Timo OH1NOA

---