[TOEC] Important: SAC CW log submission

Kim Östman kim.ostman at abo.fi
Wed Sep 21 15:31:23 EDT 2016

Dear all,

The Scandinavian Activity Contest website http://www.sactest.net is now back online. Please go ahead and upload your logs to the customary log robot at http://www.sactest.net/robot/.

As previously mentioned, the SAC CW log submission deadline has been extended to Sunday 2nd October, 23:59 UTC. Thanks to the almost 200 persons who submitted their logs to the temporary e-mail address. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience that this unfortunate event has caused.

We also take this opportunity to remind you of SAC SSB, which is just around the corner on 8th-9th October. For that weekend, our friend Mr. Murphy has been sent far away on a long trip with all expenses paid!

73
SM5AJV, OH6KZP, OZ1BII
SAC Contest Committee