[TOEC] SAC 2021 Final Scores

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu Dec 23 08:40:16 EST 2021

The final results are now ready and we congratulate all the winners. In
total we received 2319 logs when we sum 1411 CW logs and 908 SSB logs. It’s
somewhat less than in 2020 but the third best number of logs ever. A big
THANK YOU to all participants from all over the world.

Please go to https://www.sactest.net/blog/sac-2021-final-results/

You will find score listings in the Results menu. If you want to download
your award, simply click on the rank number left to your call in the result
listing. To view the RPT-file, click on the callsign.

The sponsored plaque winners will be announced shortly.
Season Greetings from the SAC Contest Committee
Henning OZ2I, Morten LB8DC, Martti OH2BH, Ingo SM5AJV