TopBand: New Home

Dick Bodine rbodine@cp.duluth.mn.us
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 20:43:30 -0500

Bill Fisher, KM9P wrote:

SNIP....

> Thanks to Bill, AA6TT, for putting together one of the best lists going.
> Hopefully we can keep it from slipping in to the QRN that other lists have
> followed.
>
> 73
>
> Bill Fisher, KM9P & Akorn Access, Inc.
>  ---------------------------------------------
> | Contesting Online... The ultimate           |
> | source of ham radio contest information     |
> | http://www.contesting.com                   |

I concur with your comments regarding how well this list has been
organized by AA6TT.  Top notch - professional operation.

Thank you Bill (AA6TT), good luck in your new venture, and thanks to
Bill and Bill for your part in making this a continued success.
--
Dick Bodine			     Amateur Radio Call:  WJ0M
Duluth, MN 55804		mailto:rbodine@computerpro.com