TopBand: XZ1N - "Am I in the Log?"

Warren Hill kf7ay@getnet.com
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 19:14:09 -0700

In the six days since the XZ1N team has returned from Myanmar I have
received many many requests for a check to see if "I'm in the log." Our QSL
manager, W1XT, has offered to help in this regard.

If you want to check and see if you're in the XZ1N log for a specific QSO,
you can send e-mail to: xz1n@qrz.com

The SUBJECT line should read: XZ1N LOG CHECK

The BODY of the message should have the following information for each QSO:

   Your call sign
   Band
   Mode
   Date
   Time in GMT

One favor. If you had a solid contact, please do not make an "am I in the
log" request, just send us your card. All of your contacts with XZ1N, every
band and each mode, will be listed on the QSL card you receive from us.
This log check should only for ops who may have had the XZ1N side of their
one and only QSO with us lost in QRM/QRN and just want to be sure. With
over 23,000 QSOs we hope that we're not opening a Pandora's box with such
an offer.

Regular QSL route:

   Bob Myers, W1XT
   P.O. Box 17108
   Fountain Hills, AZ 85269-7108
   USA

Cards will be printed in the weeks to come. Hope to "CU in the log!"

73 de Warren/K7WX

              K7WX in Arizona (ex-KF7AY)
                    Warren Hill

          XZ1N (Myanmar DXpedition) Web Site