TopBand: HA, HA, HA, Merry Christmas!

Garry Shapiro ni6t@scruznet.com
Wed, 25 Dec 1996 09:31:25 -0800

Bill Hohnstein wrote:

>   I hope that everyone is enjoying a good Christmas day.  I know that
> the stations west of me are, taking advantage a good European 160
> opening.

Hmmm. Well, I guess N7JW, N7UA  and K7CA ARE west of you. Here in the
Bay Area it was Business as Usual---which is to say very little
business, indeed. I worked EA8PP and heard DF2PY---sorta.

I guess last year spoiled us--we expected some real Euro openings. Only
one seems to have materialized--back in October, and I was in Oregon at
the time.
--
Garry Shapiro, NI6T
Editor, The DXer